Friday, February 16, 2007

If I could escape:

OK, so there are more things to life outside of getting a job, keeping a job and looking for a new job. One very important thing that everyone should experience is LIVING ALONE. I had my reservations about living by myself. Could I afford a nice place and still be able to save some money? Will I be able to make meals? Am I going to keep my apartment from going into chaos? Will I be lonely?

I love living by myself! Alone doesn’t have to mean lonely. I’m only alone when I want to be. It’s the most liberating feeling in the world to know that you are solely responsible for yourself. I’ve learned the importance of friends and finding things that I’m interested in. I’ve learned a lot about my habits and what I will and will not put up with, even from myself.


This doesn’t have to be something you do right after graduating but it’s definitely something you should experience.

No comments: