Monday, April 23, 2007

Takes a little bit of time sometimes

Sorry for the missed postings. Working 55 to 60 hours a week can have that zombi affect on the rest of your life and responsibilites. My apologies.

This brings me to my topic. Taking a little bit of time for yourself. When in college you probably never thought that it would be ok or even possible to have a social life without constantly going out at every opportunity. But taking a little down time for yourself will put everything else in perspective. You don't always have time during the week.

Go to the gym and think of nothing up pumping iron. Go for a long walk, as it is getting so very nice out, and let your mind wonder everywhere it needs to go. Keep a pad of stationary and write/draw/compose to your heart's content.

It will help you through those sleepless nights.

On a personal note: things on my mind: making a doctor's appointment as soon as possible, paying my phone bill, renewing my lease and going to the dry cleaners, as I'm fast running out of dress pants. Now I can get back to work. Thanks.

No comments: